still think of u

His subtle craziness has been left behind in one of the train carriages..
The air in underground train is heavier than memories..
The whole city has been waiting for me..
There is a relationship that is still drifting about..
My only regret towards him is the day we broke up,
My surge of tears could not stop flowing..
if that moment could start all over again..
I will not cry to let him know that i can still live well..
I love his zeal the most..
My dreams have been cruelly shattered yet i cannot forget..
For him i once believed that tomorrow would mean the future..
No matter how bad the situation may be..
I refused to come to my senses..
I love him till i stumbled into despair..
My heart has been deeply hurt yet i cannot forget..
We no longer belong in this place ..
What initially used to be paradise..
Has now become absurd.

Post a Comment